Here is my Schnibbles...I'm anxious to see it quilted, which hopefully I will do this week.
I made this cute little purse (kind of a wallet/purse...purset? wallurse?)...the one thing I learned about the pattern is that the strap isn't long enough - so I'll be fixing that before it actually gets used. I made it out of a recently purchased book, but ended up making a lot of changes.
So, just to vent a bit...FOX decided today to not show the Seahawks game due to other programming needs from the baseball schedule. Turns out it was POKER. Yes, watching a taped show of other people playing cards "trumped" (punny, huh?) an actual live sporting event...interesting scheduling decision.
3 comments:
I like your purse! and your Schnibbles too!!! It turned out great in your colorway.
I love the purse. It looks like you have been very busy. Our quilt group needs to get together again soon.
Cute, cute purse!! Love the fabric choice...and your Schnibbles!! So pretty!!
I love seeing what other people are working on! :) Have a great day!
Post a Comment