Nine patches - 201 unmatched 9 patch blocks in 30s repros. Now working on matched 9 patches for a different project - still convinced I can make all the 30s fabric disappear by the August.
Lizzie picked this bag pattern while on the Sew Oregon shop hop. The shop in Independence had it kitted in fabrics she loved. It's the Market Bag by Susan Rose. Fairly easy to put together (probably would take 1.5 hours total to do start to finish if that was your focus), but it's not like an Amy Butler pattern with clear step-by-step instructions. It assumes a little big of bag making experience. But...oh, my. I bought (a while back) one of the grommet tools - holy cannoli! Jerry had to squeeze really hard just to get it to work - not for the light muscled! But, I like the bag - if I can find my pattern, there might be a wallet to match.
1 comment:
Love Li's bag, yours too.
Post a Comment