Saturday, February 26, 2011

A dozen Farmer's wife


Here are 11 and 12. I am going to start using this gingham (from the Sanctuary collection too) as much as possible - it is super soft and I like the cottage feel it has.


After 12 I'm taking a break from this until maybe tomorrow. I made the mistake of paging ahead and found some very difficult blocks coming up - need to refresh a bit before then.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Well done Julie. Man I really have to pick up the pace a bit more. They are looking great.

Julie said...

I love these blocks and the fabrics you have chosen.

teri said...

I think they are coming out great. The fabrics look fine, not faded at all and remember you are only looking a few, wait until they are all done. I feel the same about "Hobo", some fabric choices weren't the best but in the overall I think they will be fine.