Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quilt Group


First, I took Mary to quilt group and introduced her, but didn't take any pictures. Sorry.

Second, at the request of the group I have removed Willie Nelson from the playlist.

Third, here are the sites the group wanted:

JODY http://jodisjewels.blogspot.com/

QUILTVILLE http://quiltville.com/index.html

Have a great week.

p.s. Shannon this picture is for you! Is this the one?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is the quilt. It looks so diffent with the blocks set on point.

Shannon

jodi said...

Julie this is beautiful. When did you do this one?

Julie said...

Oh,Jodi, I didn't do this one. It was one of the many BOMs at Quiltopia last weekend. Shannon just was mentioning some of the UFOs we all have and I ran home and found where I'd taken a picture of one of the ones she'd mentioned.

jodi said...

I am so psyched. I just figured out how to do this setting. lol I'm a little slow sometimes. lol