Tuesday, February 24, 2009

School project


It's looking a little primative, but it's done. Funny how they never turn out exactly how you planned - I forgot when we did this to reverse the image...so now our Mao'i are looked at from the opposite direction.

I told Lizzie I'd put this in a bag or pillow for her when we're done, which is good because I quickly did the quilting to give it some stability and the tension was off - the thread shows through terribly on the black back...

But she is happy with it, that's all that matters.

3 comments:

jodi said...

Looks great Julie. Beleive it or not I've got 2 weeks to pack and I started a quick project last night. I hope to at least have the top done before we leave. Needed to sew a little to get rid of some stress.

Anonymous said...

Just darling....what matters is that she is happy and you need to be easier on yourself. Mom

Anonymous said...

It's very cute.

Shannon