Monday, May 25, 2009

Projects




On my goal of getting rid of all my 30s by my birthday in August (oh, e-gads is this a challenge - we might see some quilt backs yet) to symbolize a move on...here is one of my all-time favorite quilts, Jacob's Ladder, that I am finishing up for a table quilt in the kitchen. Any pattern that I like I must do in 30s, that's my current situation or I'll never get them all gone.




A blogger is hosting a "block a day" quilt along (9 patches) - I have these done. They are doing 70 total - I'll post the link later. I'm behind, but I'll catch up - I'm using them as leaders/enders and have these done with no effort at all.
Right now, we're off to the park - Lizzie and Miya to "Night at the Museum"...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just purchased three Jacob's ladder plants for my garden...kismet. Cynthia and I planted this morning at the community garden spot. We also took a moment to remember those who have fought for our country and those that have died because of domestic violence. She is dedicating her garden to Kira Larsen who was murdered by her husband the night before she was leaving him. Kira was 32 years old.

Donna said...

What a great idea to get rid of your 30s fabrics by your birthday. I have so many, and the nine patch is a wonderful way to use them. If I set a birthday goal, I will have more time - mine's in December! :-)