Saturday, April 19, 2008

Orange Crush (OC) Step 2


Finished Step 2 - 142 (plus 6 so I can 'weed' some undesirables out when the time comes!) square in a triangle squares...or whatever they're called. Did the blocks scrappy, although this picture shows many more duplicates than there really are - it will be much scrappier when it's all together, which is quite outside my comfort zone...
Awaiting Step 3.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Well done, your squares are looking great. I finished stitching yesterday, just have to tidy them up a bit then I'll be done. Mine aren't at all scrappy, since I just don't have any scraps yet.

Teri said...

Your blocks look wonderful. You are doing great since, "grab and go" is not your form. Hope to finish mine this week. Have you figured out the pattern yet? Mom

Julie said...

No, I'm still completely in the dark on the pattern, which is wonderful - I hate when you figure out a mystery too soon...

Quilter Kathy said...

They look wonderful - you are fast!

Lisa said...

They look good. I'm finding it quite unsettling doing the scrappy bits of the quilt first but at least it really does mean I'm keeping it scrappy and not cheating. I'm looking forward to cutting into the yardage though because I enjoyed shopping for it so much that I want to use it.
Lisa

Rhonda said...

Great job on getting clue 2 done! I'm working on mine. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Quilter In Paradise said...

cool blocks! I'm going to have to put mine together to see what they look like -- LOL when I get them done!
Beth