Okay, so I tried the block at 12" (see below). Then I thought, "Hmmmm, it might be even cuter smaller", so I made these three 6" numbers - I think I like them better. What do you all think?
Hey - quilt group! What would you think of a challenge project using these blocks? I could think of some really fun ideas - and the blocks are so easy! Let me know what you think...
4 comments:
Might be alot of fun to see what everyone comes up with. Sure looks like an easy enough block
I'm not part of the group, but it's darn cute small and you need to send your mother the pattern. She is planning to do a prim holiday and it will fit right in. Mom
They are all very cute, but I think I like the small ones best. I would love to have the pattern.
Shannon
I'm obviously not part of your quilt group but I thought these blocks were really sweet. I might just have to try a few.Your star bom looks really nice too. I like the colors.
Post a Comment