Love your colors. Great looking block.
Love your block, nice colours. It's so exciting to see how the blocks and the final quilt will turn out..Happy thoughtsLaila
our colors are so soft & Spring-like. I look forward to seeing all the blocks together.
That should be "your" colors, not "our". Mine are definitely not soft. They are turning out much greener than I anticipated!
Hi, Julie. I like the colors you are using in this quilt. It is going to be a great cuddle quilt. Colors remind me of my grandma's quilts.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love your colors. Great looking block.
Love your block, nice colours. It's so exciting to see how the blocks and the final quilt will turn out..
Happy thoughts
Laila
our colors are so soft & Spring-like. I look forward to seeing all the blocks together.
That should be "your" colors, not "our". Mine are definitely not soft. They are turning out much greener than I anticipated!
Hi, Julie. I like the colors you are using in this quilt. It is going to be a great cuddle quilt. Colors remind me of my grandma's quilts.
Post a Comment