Monday, August 3, 2009

1994


Yes, 15 years ago this week we were married. It was hot, my dress was snug. The cake was fabulous.

But, in deciding to amend my Playlist for a few days I discovered something...the music of that year was not good. Sorry to anyone who thinks differently. But, I scanned the 100 top songs of that year, and these were the only 4 I was willing to listen to all the way through. (Plus, then I messed up creating another list and accidentally added a Monkees song...it's better anyway!)

However, don't panic. I have a list from 1967 to add for a few days, and quite frankly that was a terrific year for music. I had to limit the songs to add. Guess it says something for my ability to keep up with trends.

I scanned this for giggles...oh, my stars, we look young. This was not the best picture, but the only one that was loose in the book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking couple...Mom