Friday, August 28, 2009

Schnibbles


Okay, wanna challenge? These two sites are hosting a year of Schnibbles (you know the cute little quilt patterns). I joined, and think it's a fun idea. I'm thinking of trying to do them "seasonally".... if you want to join, here are the links. You have to have a blog site to register, then each month they are picking a Schnibbles pattern (you need to get a copy, either from a local quilt shop or order online - here is the link to what the patterns are, if you haven't seen them: http://www.missrosiesquiltco.com/Schnibbles.html) and each person registered will complete the pattern.
Wanna do it? Huh? Come on - you have to register by September 1. If you want to play along, but don't have a blog (Mom, Shannon, Debbie) you can do it with me and I'll post your picture here. You don't have to do EVERY month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up! Cute quilt for Lizzie.....