Here are the baskets for the next Schnibbles so far...I went scrappier than the pattern called for because I wanted to include the stripe, but had trouble with the directional aspect when trying to use them in the smaller size.
I like the baskets they are very cute. I had the weirdest dream about you last night. So maybe not weird so uch as caught me off gaurd. We were shopping in a quilt store together, so not weird except we are 1800 miles apart. Hope all is well with you and the family. Busy work on some smaller projects that needed some finishing.
2 comments:
I like the baskets they are very cute. I had the weirdest dream about you last night. So maybe not weird so uch as caught me off gaurd. We were shopping in a quilt store together, so not weird except we are 1800 miles apart. Hope all is well with you and the family. Busy work on some smaller projects that needed some finishing.
How many schnibbles do you have left? I am really enjoying them. Maybe I'll do them with you after the first of the year.
Shannon
Post a Comment