Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night




Lizzie found a great costume, although she did not (I repeat NOT) go trick-or-treating. She merely accompanied her sisters, dressed in costume, and carried a bucket in case there was extra candy to distribute. I think that's clear. I wish we would've found this dress (which she loves, more to come on that) a few weeks ago. I would've gotten her a staff and had her sisters dressed as lambs!




So, after returning home and settling into our role of candy distribution (Jerry was officially off-duty and free to watch the UO game as soon as we came back), we speculated what her dress was originally for. I said, "Probably Prom". Lizzie said, "Maybe wedding!" (Do you think brides really are that cruel to their friends? Do you think they had bonnets and carried sticks with bows????).




Hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find this Little Bo Peep costume? My daughter and I searched all over and never came across one. All the girls look just great!

- Sharon