Friday, June 13, 2008

Block Central Block of the Month


Hi, all. My mom and I decided to this, and now I'm trying to convince my local quilt friends that we should do it too. Here is the link:

http://www.blockcentral.com/bom2008-intro.shtml

I am doing mine in Poetry fabric, which I have been saving (okay, hoarding might be a better term, but I'm going with "saving". I needed some additional blue, since all my blocks will be bordered with the blue floral. I love this Block Central pattern, since she gives you the fabric requirements up front, so you can choose your own fabric.

Blocks are finished at 16.5", so the pieces aren't as little as they seem!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric you are using for your quilt. I would like to do the block of the month. I really need to find some inspiration so I can pick out fabric.


Shannon