Thursday, June 5, 2008

OC top without borders finished


I finished the Orange Crush mystery tonight at 9:00, ran out and threw it over the fence and took a quick picture. I lightened it artificially since it's dark here, so the colors are slightly off, but pretty close. Overall, I love it and can't wait to put on the borders...but I need to make some more small blocks so I can finish it the way the designer suggested, which I really like.

4 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Oh - so hard to see!! We need a better picture.
Congrats on getting it finished to this stage :)

Cornfield Quilter said...

I really like your quilt and what a great way to get a pix taken!

Anonymous said...

Love your quilt.

Karen said...

brought up the large view and it was just great...yes, I officially love your orange crush! I so need to get going on mine and get it finished!!
Boxy stars is looking good too...