Monday, June 2, 2008

Madison's Quilt


Stashbusters beware! One project done. I started this quilt when my friend Shawn told me she was pregant, which was 10 months ago - Madison is now 4 months...but still in the age range to use this. Shawn did Madison's room in Dick and Jane, which is on the back...every fabric is a dot.

It was fun to do...I hope both Shawn and Madison like it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quilt looks wonderful, I am sure Shawn will love it. Madison, too. Mom

Anonymous said...

That is a nice quilt, but what a great fence it is set upon!

Debbi said...

Wonderful job! I really like the block you used...I made a quilt for my brother using it. The snails trail border makes it very interesting.

Terri Stegmiller said...

Love the color and movement in this.

tooznie said...

Love the polka dot fabric in the stars, it looks so different, and makes me smile!

Rebecka said...

Cute quilt and such fun fabrics. Love your border.

Rene' said...

Really nice quilt. What a nice quilt for a baby/toddler. Thanks for sharing.

Marika said...

Very beautiful quilt work !

Marika

Jocelyn said...

Lovely quilt!

Jocelyn
http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

Mom said...

This quilt is definitely worth a close up look - really pretty!
THanks for sharing,
Margaret
www.quiltsoflove.blogspot.com

Moonlit Goddess said...

I really like to the colors. I would have thought the dots would have been too busy for this pattern, but it really made it pop! Makes me rethink some of the funky fabs I have hiding in my stash.

Casey said...

Looks gorgeous. Lovely colors.