Okay,I'm officially ready for quilt retreat - I have all 12 blocks completed. I hated 11...the instructions were backwards, so I cut 3 sets before I realized it wasn't my cutting it was the directions...argh! And the points...oh, I was so careful on the others, but this one I just cried "Uncle" on and left them.
3 comments:
I can't wait to see what you make of these at retreat.
Hi Julie! Thanks for the comment on my Reality Post! I really enjoyed it because I love to find out that there are more people out there like me. I do the same thing...idolize people with a love/hate sort of thing. Just know that I am the last person anyone should think is perfect. My kids fight constantly, my house is rarely clean, my laundry is never done, I just cleaned my kitchen, and it's 1:42 am. It will be a disaster again by 6:15 tomorrow morning. I never have time to do the stuff I should...or maybe I just don't want to, either way, I'm always late, forgetting appointments, locking my keys in my car, and other crazy, frantic, hairbrained, like that. Call it what you will, but it is definitely NOT perfection!
I hope you feel even better now!
Thanks for being supportive and cool!
Keep doing your thing...
Lila
Blocks look great. Now let's get ready to go to the beach (retreat)!Mom
Post a Comment