Thanks for visiting my blog. Isn't it so much fun and what a great quilt. The TF visited our house this week too. $$ is good for last minute you have to be organized to have gifts ready. I love bright colors. Your quilt will look stunning.
I like it! Bright is good... Thanks for your comments on my blog. Yes, the bag will be a pattern for sure. It should be available by the time fall rolls around, for reals. Check back to my blog for updates!
2 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog. Isn't it so much fun and what a great quilt. The TF visited our house this week too. $$ is good for last minute you have to be organized to have gifts ready. I love bright colors. Your quilt will look stunning.
I like it! Bright is good...
Thanks for your comments on my blog.
Yes, the bag will be a pattern for sure. It should be available by the time fall rolls around, for reals. Check back to my blog for updates!
Lila
Post a Comment