It's all my mom's fault - honestly! She let me know that Connecting Threads was sponsoring a quilt along with the Sylvia's Wedding Quilt book (6 inch blocks). The moderator is a woman that we had the joy of being with on quilt retreat one time and Paper Plate Mari is a participant and active commentator.
So, I thought I'd do these (don't know if I'll use black or white to set them, but I'll keep my options open) and take pictures with Mari in them..just to be silly. Here is the first. The block isn't straight in the pic, in person it looks much better.
The block is 54-40 or Fight. I did the four patches pieced, but paper-pieced the points. I need to get back into the swing of PP because I waste way too much fabric.
1 comment:
It's not nice to be mean to your mother....she'll take pictures of your sewing room and post them on your blog for the world to see! Looks like a fun quilt, too bad it's that two letter word...PP. Have fun
Post a Comment