Friday, June 5, 2009

Projects











At the bottom is a new block challenge (I can't believe I'm joining something else) through the Swappers group. The first block is a 12 inch 9 patch. Took me longer to pick out the fabric than make the block. After doing 6 inch 9 patches, it seems absolutely huge.
For the 6 inch 9 patches, I'm up to 52 of them (out of 70 target), just making them as leaders/enders. I put them in this basket, which is the perfect size.
My quilt group is doing a challenge. We each got a piece of Fairy Frost - I was so excited I got light blue, which I just love, until I figured out that I had nothing to go with it. I found this piece of lavender with flowers and added some yellow FF too. So far, a Lazy Girl Runaround (a favorite pattern) and a new favorite I've found - a "Loyalty Wallet". It doesn't have the outside button yet, but you can certainly see the effect. Very fun to make.

No comments: