I have been searching for a lunch bag pattern. I had seen this one advertised, but picked it up yesterday from a shop going out of business (60% off makes certain patterns more attractive, doesn't it?). Well, without mentioning patterns names, I have to say that although the idea was cute, the instructions were...well, you know. I made one (which notice it's not posted???) and then did a whole lot of modification to get here. The cute thing is that there are two pockets on each side, and the pattern calls for sewing in the side panels rather than stitching across at the bottom so there is more stability. I'm going to try a few more - I'm thinking they need a ribbon and button on the front for more decoration.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Lunchbags
I have been searching for a lunch bag pattern. I had seen this one advertised, but picked it up yesterday from a shop going out of business (60% off makes certain patterns more attractive, doesn't it?). Well, without mentioning patterns names, I have to say that although the idea was cute, the instructions were...well, you know. I made one (which notice it's not posted???) and then did a whole lot of modification to get here. The cute thing is that there are two pockets on each side, and the pattern calls for sewing in the side panels rather than stitching across at the bottom so there is more stability. I'm going to try a few more - I'm thinking they need a ribbon and button on the front for more decoration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment