Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mystery - Step 2 finished


OMG...97 pinwheels and 4 half pinwheels. I hope that I understood the directions and the bright/bright pinwheels are okay - everyone else did light/dark pinwheels and I'm worried I'll miss the secondary pattern. We'll see. These are obviously "untrimmed' so I'm going to go Netflix and watch some old episode of "Murder, She Wrote" and trim the tails before I start step 3. I just love that show, although something puzzles me..why do her relatives continue to invite her to events and let her come to visit? After all, doesn't it seem like everytime she shows up somewhere someone meets their end???? AFter a while, you'd get a little nervous accepting a holiday or wedding invitation until you learn whether Aunt Jess is showing up. Oh, well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, they look wonderful. Mine are bland next to yours. As for Aunt Jess, I have often thought the same thing. Off to dew pinwheels. Mom