Here it is - another bright 30s (somehow I've just got to dwindle down these scraps)...the pattern went together slick, but somehow my corners are a little off on the edges - the beauty of sashing, it can hide all this! I just love 30s - the colors all go together and the more contrast the better...makes selection a breeze.
7 comments:
It's gorgeous, Julie. I dithered all day over my selections. I have 2 different sets pulled - one is gold/blue/navy/white and the other multi/lavendar/green/pink. I really like the blue one but I'm trying to decide if I want it to be all bright/pastelly ones or any Aunt Gracie... Decisions, decisions, decisions... Any way - your's is wonderful. Who can see points when there is all that lovely color????
Oh, that will make a very lovely quilt!
Great Job...I love it.
Hugs,
Taci
Your block is perfect! I enlarged it and I just love the fabrics! Nice contrast too!
Pretty block. I really need to get started on mine.
Charming, aren't those 30's fabrics cozy feeling?
You are so right. Those 30's fabrics bring a smile to the face and joy to the heart.
Post a Comment